For Sale MTC Viper 4 - 16X50

steve b

Hi all I have for sale my MTC Viper 4 - 16 x 50 for sale.

These are great scopes that have earned a really great reputation. I am selling due to upgrading to a Leupold VX III

4.5 14 x 50.

Illuminated small calibre ballistic reticle.

Target lockable turrets

Side parallax adjust

In excellent condition

Complete with flip up covers, lens cleaning cloth, adjustment tools and is boxed.

I know new they come with a sunshade, sidewheel and mounts but I do not have them. I have e mailed MTC OPTICS and you could get the lot for about twenty quid so I have knocked that amount off my asking price to compensate.

Cleared cheque or cash on collection if you prefer. I am very trustworthy and have bought and sold several items on the forum in the past. PM me for pics and I will send in the morning first to post I will have it can have it.

170 ono posted

Edited by steve b

no .this guy is not good to deal with at all nor is steve b "as good for my word"(quote)

If 150 is a firm offerthen I will accept. I will send the scope after cleared funds are with me (As I said I am good for my word and have done many deals, If you had more posts then I would send sooner. I am sure you understand)

I can give phone numbers e mail and address as some form of security if you wish. Do you want my address to send the cheque to?

Steve

then i get this after the deal is done

sorry mate had a firm offer of 160

sorry

steve

your word obviously means nothing