springer spaniel

fourtrak73

I have for sale a springer dog just over one year old.Full pedigree,innoculated and chipped.He is liver and white of medium build,good with other dogs.The training I have done so far is retreiving,sit and stay command,hand signals and whistle,basic training almost complete just needs bringing on. Have shot over this dog and isnt gun shy will make someone an excellent gundog and companion.Selling him due to lack of time otherwise wouldnt part with him.Will make a better rough shoot dog than peg.Has had fur and feather anyone who is genuinely interested please pm me.Asking price £600.

I have for sale a springer dog just over one year old.Full pedigree,innoculated and chipped.He is liver and white of medium build,good with other dogs.The training I have done so far is retreiving,sit and stay command,hand signals and whistle,basic training almost complete just needs bringing on. Have shot over this dog and isnt gun shy will make someone an excellent gundog and companion.Selling him due to lack of time otherwise wouldnt part with him.Will make a better rough shoot dog than peg.Has had fur and feather anyone who is genuinely interested please pm me.Asking price £600.

i can vouch for this as i was the person who trained the dog.

i will forward videos of the training in due course as he proceeded with his training

Danny Vid's

these vids are danny in his early training and has the potential of an excelent gundog and willing to please with loads more of unseen potentials to gain.

these vids speak for themselves for a 12 month old springer.

Edited by ROBLATCH