Wanted

Evil Elvis

Il be honest, I thought there was way to much CGI stuff, and curving the bullets?? come on. :crazy: Also flipping cars, etc too many unrealistic stunts for my liking.

Not impressed with the cinema latley, I also watched that 'Happening' film, another waste of £8...

Ill agree, wanted didnt really tick the boxes for me, although Angelina was looking hot in it :crazy:

I watched "The Bank Job" last night, now that is a file worth watching, and a true story so even better.... absolutly brilliant and deffinatly worth a trip to the video shop :good:

thought i was a good film i take the cgi and stunts in this type of flim and part of the actual film and they embellish the ACTION move genre your not going to get a intellectually challenging well written classic are you ? overall i thought it was well presented it mostly held my attention and was not a disappointment as per many hyped films of late ...

And i concur Angelina was looking hot in it tbh never saw the appeal before but she looked hot ...

The Happenings a bunch of ar*e eh. Ive got it on dvd and was contemplating whether to watch it because the last film I watched by the same director (The Village) was utter sh*te. So thanks for that i'll bin it rather than put myself through 2 hours of misery. Streetkings with Keano Reeves is worth a watch, as is In Bruges. The Hulk is a pile of ****.

Edited by LXX73

Better still give it to a charity shop so at least someone gets something out of it :crazy:

IMO a waste of time to watch :good: though there is one funny moment when someone commits suicide by laying underneath a lawn mower, the rest is rubbish..