new world order

IAN88

ha.... just been to port merrion last week.... nice odd lil' place...havent been there in 25 years still looks much the same though....

Did you get chased across the sand by a **** off great balloon? :good:

What the fluffin' ada is this thread about? Can't we talk about something sensible, like sheds, or slug pellets?

ha.... just been to port merrion last week.... nice odd lil' place...havent been there in 25 years still looks much the same though....

What the fluffin' ada is this thread about? Can't we talk about something sensible, like sheds, or slug pellets?

That's enough out of you sunshine. Back to the playpen!

Robert

Now don't tell me an aged chap like you didn't dally away those long evenings watching The Prisoner, with Patrick McGoolihooolihoohan :good: in about 1920. Filmed at Portmeirion - there, at least I spelt it right :good:

Edited by Chard

Now don't tell me an aged chap like you didn't dally away those long evenings watching The Prisoner, with Patrick McGoolihooolihoohan :good: in about 1920. Filmed at Portmeirion - there, at least I spelt it right :good:

Wasn't that Portwenn with Martin Clunes as Doc Martin?

There was a good one about the Titanic being switched with her sister ship for an insurance scam.

Robert

Oh yes, I remember that one, she ran aground on a grassy knoll or something?

LOL

I thought she ran away with Jimmy Hoffa?

Robert

No,No,No, he was the one who planted the dynamite in the twin towers, I think......

There was a good one about the Titanic being switched with her sister ship for an insurance scam.

Robert

Oh yes, I remember that one, she ran aground on a grassy knoll or something?

LOL

I thought she ran away with Jimmy Hoffa?

Robert

No,No,No, he was the one who planted the dynamite in the twin towers, I think......

Keep up, that was President Bush. He was spotted fleeing the scene riding on Shergar.

Robert

No. that was Lord Lucan :good:

I'm getting bored, shall we invade Czechoslovakia? :good:

Edited by Chard

Lord Lucan? Wasn't he the fella who kidnapped the Lidbergh baby? Buried him at Roswell I think.

Robert

I thought that Lidbergh was the first to fly the Atlantic?

No that was Lindbergh :good::good::good:

Smart **** :good: .

In fact, the first man to fly across the Atlantic was Rudolf Hess. He was being pursued by Mossad, who suspected him of being involved in the killing of Gianni Versace.

However, my mate in the pub knows for a fact that Hess was only the driver. The triggerman was Princess Diana.

Robert

Mossad? Isn't that one of the new cammo patterns?

Don't explain it again Chard, people will only laaaaaaarf at you.......

Edited by bob300w