few things for quick sale,

ok all,

passed test over day and i need £300 quick as ive seen a car i want.

im open to sensible offers but not getting mugged off and i will state a price.

venom viper 2shot pcp,22cal,walnut,nice rear gun,i reckon a collectors to be,been used for lamping and has a few marks you can hardly see unless close up,ive used maney guns and own many 10shot rifles and this is what i choose for lamping over them all "which says some thing" and i would say its most reliable back up shot ive ever used,only selling as cars really need £300 posted,will consider offer and pick up.

simmons 3.5-10x50,new with all papper work and boxed £100 posted ono SOLD

simmons 3-9x40 gloss which i used on viper and matches its hi gloss look £50 ono

xd optics,like fox/jsr 10-40x50 side focus,illuminate mil-dot,30mm tube big side wheel and 30mm mounts,has big target turrets,bought for ft but never went, £100 posted ono AWAITING PAYMENT SO STILL CONTACT WITH INTEREST

hawke side winders x2, one is un branded and one is there 4-12x52 side focus,mil dot,was very expensive a year or go a so, around £300 mark £100 ono posted each BARNDED ONE SOLD BUT AWAITING PAYMENT SO STILL CONTACT IF INTERESTED

logun lamp kit,every thing with sunshade red flip filter £50 posted,hardly used but battery carry case a bit dirty from being in cupboard.AWAITING PAYMENT SO STILL GET INTOUCH IF INTERESTED

bsa super10 rear brass hammer spring guides,made for me £20 each,make your rifle more consistent and reliable.

bsa super10 full lengh 16 inch barrells x2 22 and x1 177 £40 each posted ono,slight marks where silencers been bolted to but will not be noticed as you will also have to put silencer on. X1 IN 22 SOLD

sandwell field sport custom silencer,6 or 8 baffle,not sure,fits s10 barrell and is bolt tight type,matt in colour,slight mark to end cap £40 posted ono SOLD

camo suites realtree wetlands,rip stop, size xxl im medium to large and pull cords make it fit ok a long with tucking bottoms into wellys,solid suite which no brambles will bother,used but no rips or nothing,£50 posted."top and bottoms""you wont get a rip stop jacket for that never mind top and bottoms",jacket has hood,big posckets in top and bottoms for shotty cartridges and lamping batts.SOLD

the whole shooting match woodlands gree,water proof,breathable,stormkloth,fleece in side,hole suit with cap and gloves,bottoms and jacket,in xxl again fits me fine "i go big as i like to put clothes under in winter".big pockets and jacket has hood.i payed £150 for the suite and im after £75 posted.

suite is brand new AWAITING PAYMENT

i would normaly do paypal but need cash quick so would like cash special or postal order recorded,check my feed back on bbs and pigeon watch im 100% genuine,as all the guys i have sold to,all have always been very happy.

please,some stuffs back up as certain members on different forums said they were sending the money but never,so please dont waste yours and my time,pointless.

pictures by request but again dont ask for pictures if you have no intentions on buying as i dont want to waste my time.

sorry if i come across harsh,i really aint and im a real nice guy but im sick of time wasters,specialy when im in need.

thank you for looking and feel free to ask any questions.

ps thanks for advice axe :yes:

pss would of removed items but not sure if i will receive payments as ive had many mess abouts in the passed which is why i have said still get intouch if interested.

atb

Edited by martin1

hi,

sorry to dissapoint some of you,sorry.

heres whats gone,but i am awaiting payments that may not come so still keep a eye on thread

simmons wtc gone

wtlands camo gone

can members who got intouch,get back intouch again please.

atb

Edited by martin1

hi lads and lass,

seems im getting messed around again,only 1/6 payments have come so im going to say get intouch if your interested.

wetlands suites gone and bsa 177 barrell gone and so is the car i was suppose to buy yesterday.

just pop me a pm if interested.

atb