falcon lighthunter FN19 raptor

carlk

up for sale is it just does not get used as im always using my rapid 7, this falcon raptor lighthunter mk2 .22 is approx 3 year old. i bought it second hand off the BBS forum , its a right hand skelinton stock which is in quite good condition, only marks is some glue residue marking where the person before me had a rubber grip fitted, plus some scratches on the old but good nikko sterling gold crown 8 x 56 scopes, the silencer is a new falcon quick fill version and also i have the bottol/stirrup adaptor, no need to remove silencer to fill gun, also included nearly new gun bag and box of mixed pellets.

so what you get...............................

falcon raptor lighthunter mk2 FN19 RH skelenton stock in .22

new falcon quick fill silencer.

bottol adaptor.

nokko sterling gold crown 8 x 56 scopes

2 x 8 shot cartridges.

new black gun bag

box of mixed pellets

this gun is 3 year old but still a tight shooter. can meet within reasonable distance of the ebbw vale

looking for £400 ono

sorry if any one i thought i was being negative,i was just trying to help you sell your rifle,

ferretman,pointless arguing.

i personnely would not give more then 250 for a third hand rifle and 3years old.

good to hear its sold mate and to you my offer was a lough,to me it was a straight up offer and you may of accepted.

think you have confused your rifle with a prairie,they are 650.

not arguing and sorry if any one thought i was causing trouble,i was just making a straight up offer for a gun i was interested in,thats all.

atb

Edited by martin1