Trout fishing

roadkill

If i livede remotely near you i would have obliged, best bet is to find a fishery and book a days lesson with an qualified instrutor because half the battle is learning to cast right plus you would get decent knowledge and not have to bu all the gear.

Try this forum if you need any help finding a water www.flyforums.co.uk

Tim

In your area I would highly recommend that you go to see Ifor at Thornton Reservoir.

He has a range of ticket options and all come with catch and release too. I am pretty sure he will provide tackle if required and also offers casting tuition. Some friends and I have just spent the weekend there and caught lots of fish.

http://www.flyfishthornton.co.uk/index.html

as above if you were a bit closer mate id have sorted something out , have a search on the web theres loads of trout fisheries about , and get your self a few lessons booked preferable with a AAPGAI qualified instructure as these guys know there stuff , im self tought and can tell you it take 10 time longer to workout where your going wrong as with shooting a lesson goes a long way hope you get sorted as its a great sport just dont exspect to catch every time ive beem fly-fishing since i was about 10 and still dont catch every time good luck mate :oops: