What will the gun market do?

Peter De La Mare

Watch out for cheaper cartridge deals, tell your Dealer you want a discount. I have heard that the Manufacturers are giving the Dealers lots of good prices at the moment to shift stock.

Not that i'm aware of, possibly some manufacturers doing deals on end of season cartridges so they're not left with them over the summer ?

Well, here's the news from my two local gunsmiths...

A letter was sent to all major distributers of CZ rifles, some 3 weeks ago. They were informed that the prices of all their new rifles will be increasing by 20 percent.

Another letter from Beretta stated that new shotguns will be increasing by 17 percent, and I think I am right in saying that the same increase will be affecting Rizzini's too.

True :good: we've had notifications from many stating price increases.

Generally gun value hasn't been affected to much however some reductions are neccesary to get guns shifted.

People are very willing to ask for 'best price' during these times. Plenty of stupid offers around,

but then again kit is still moving as alot of bargain hunters come out from under the covers. Wait and see what happens over the summer and next season... :hmm: