Precharged Rifles

Guest Shooter 2

You using a pump or a bottle? If bottle then the bottle itself probably needs filled. Or the guage on the decant set may be broken (cetching on the card face) therefore not passing 100bar but is actually probably much higher (which is dangerous) the second sugestion there happened to me before.

Even at 50 bar it will sound like loads in there, need to above the fill pressure require. For example I need my bottle filled aqt the minute as its only filling to 180 which is just below my optimum fill pressure. 180 bar would still make a right old hiss if I opened the valve.

What sort of gun is it?

Because ive got a Air Arms s400 Classic and i let it go down past the 100 bar mark and when i tried to fill it up with my pump it wouldnt go past the 100 bar mark. (a bit like in your situation) But the reason was that because i had let the pressure drop so far the seal in side had turned inside out and wouldnt let any air in so i had to get a bottle to turn the seal back again

hope this helps :lol:

HARRIS