BMW 52 plate convertible

Newsportshooter

Make someone very very happy this Christmas

A stunning 52 Plate, 2 Door BMW Convertible in the best colour combination - Sapphire Black Metallic paint with contrasting beige leather upholstery.

This 2.2 litre petrol comes with automatic tiptronic gearbox with sport mode, climate control air conditioning, cruise control via multifunction steering wheel and Business Class RDS stereo system with six disc changer and harmon kardon speakers including sub. All other usual BMW extras including heated leather memory control electronically adjustable seats, black power hood in excellent condition, drivers and passengers airbags and door airbags for extra safety, parking distance control etc, etc. All BMW safety features including selectable traction control, electronic stability control and electronic ABS. Optional extras over and above the aforementioned include Multi spoke genuine BMW alloy wheels. Basically the only thing I can think of that it doesn't have is Sat Nav.

This car is in very good condition and comes with BMW main dealer service history, It had the brake fluid, engine coolant, Oil and filter, brake pads and air con filter changed during last service.

Just had a service (oil service) and had four brand new Pirreli Tyres fitted.

Vehicle is Tracker equipped. HPI Clear with documentation.

MOTd to end of Dec 08 - However I will happily have the MOT renewed prior to collection by successful buyer (for cost). Tax is valid to 07/2009

43000 Genuine Miles. Please contact me to arrange a viewing - test drives will not be allowed without proof of valid insurance to drive this vehicle & a legitimate interest in purchase - however I will happily take potential purchasers out for a test drive.

I am reluctantly selling this excellent example of German engineering due to moving abroad and not wishing to pay £2000 to ship it out with me.

£9,995 ono

post-12906-1228674713.jpg

post-12906-1228674900.jpg

Edited by Newsportshooter
removed ebay link