todays west kent meet

jinxy72

if we do that day at lewes in the NY - feb/mar time..... may be worth getting her down for a couple of hours???

I know I will take advantage & get Frank, the guy who I have had lessons with down for a couple of hours.....

defo up for goin there m8 ... sounds good as will be private for day .. and gary , tel and stu r up for it tooo ... so is si.

if ur man cant make it sure tracy will come down for a few hours

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need to sort a dartford / JJ's in the NY....

like the sound of dartford if it is quiet like it has been last few weeks..... according to Dave, etc....

Perhaps a date in the diary for a sat is needed for jan?

u said today u would have withdrawal ... if u wanna go to jj's sometime before xmas or just before new year ill be up for some more lol lol :oops:

trying to work out if I can squeeze JJ's or dartford in on friday?;)?? :oops:

& or west kent on monday?:lol:? last shoot before NY???

could u not do a weekend like the 20th or 21st ?

22nd im workin.... do i monday a month every 4 weeks :hmm:

am workin 18th and 19th but could do a shoot on 19th at dartford or jj's as closer to me

or jj's or dartford on 22nd ?

Edited by jinxy72

defo up for goin there m8 ... sounds good as will be private for day .. and gary , tel and stu r up for it tooo ... so is si.

if ur man cant make it sure tracy will come down for a few hours

count me in

Sounds good to me...

Does anyone know if JJ's is open Boxing Day?

Believe it is - think Dasser66 was planning to go boxing day too

Edited by viewer

at last............

just spent the last 30 mins trying to change my pic!!!! bloody site woudln't let me....!

can't do 20th, brother down..... is his xmas day as he is away over xmas....

JJ's & dartford not open 22nd?:oops:? Monday?

could most prob do fri 19th at JJ's or dartford..... what time? (will need to check tomorrow)

yeah, can do 12 noon....

JJ's or Dartford then?

have done JJ's once..... never done dartford, so don't mind giving that a go? is it open on a fri?

thought the pic looked perfect.... almost like a snap shot on the stand, eh? :oops:

dartford open 10 till 5 .... have to decide what we wanna shoot .. either sporting or skeet as u pay in rounds i think

Edited by jinxy72

earliest i could shoot is 11 ... im working thurs night so need few hours kip first m8....

re.pic did make me laugh when i saw it lol ..... but seein as changing pics to relative to us then i think something with a wildfowling link would be more fitting for me :oops:

Edited by jinxy72

:oops: is a nightmare trying to change your pic..... took me a full 30 mins!!! kept leaving my other one up, even though I changed it to about 6 different pics. only way I got it to work in the end was to rather than use a pic downloaded on my pc, was to use a link to the pic on the net (But it doesn't like a long url..... so had to find one that fitted into the box!)

I can do 11am..... fine. we on for that then? dartford, yes? will check site for directions etc.... easy to find?