Le Chameau 'Chasseurnord'

DomM

has anyone got any. its just £220 is alot of money to spend on wellies. i just wonderd what they were like to walk in and how long they lasted? i will be using these for beating, shooting and everyday use. i would love to hear some feed back. cheers! :hmm:

they are cheaper than that here

I have the leather lined ones and I like them. I was told to get them with the zip for ease of putting them on and off and leather lined so your feet dont sweat. The neoprene is supposed to be warmer but I always wear thick socks anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
they are cheaper than that here

I have the leather lined ones and I like them. I was told to get them with the zip for ease of putting them on and off and leather lined so your feet dont sweat. The neoprene is supposed to be warmer but I always wear thick socks anyway.

Just bought a pair of Le Chameau Chasseurs from Chris Potters at Tunbridge Wells for £170, first impression over the weekend is that they are so comfortable that my hardly worn Aigles, and studded Royal Hunters are now obsolete, you get what you pay for.

I needed to go up a size so size 10,s need to be found a home.

Rgds D2D