monday 29th meet

jinxy72

;) a bloody patch!!! I'll have u all wearing them soon!!! :good:

couldn't have been that busy if you managed to do 150 & 25.....

how did u both get on, any good?

my best round was 32 /50 :good: totallly lost it with goin away targets again .. dunno why. ... did a clear round on the crossers again :yes:

(all sporting was in rounds of 50 )

Edited by jinxy72

the goin' away.......? it's ur bleedin' eyeballs..... that's what it is....

patches man....!.... patches! that's the way to go!

did Dave wear his patch today? :good:

no he didnt :lol: must admit since i got the fabarm (expensive gun) and sold the lanber ( cheaper gun) ive miss'ed the easier ones :lol: and got the harder ones :lol::good:

Edited by jinxy72

you'll be pleased to know that I have now copied Dave and am the proud owner of a Browning Ultra XS prestige... 30" with adjustable comb. & have been relieved of my Gold E & my old S682!!!

Well the next time we go shooting together, you'd better stick an eye patch on it........then we'll know who's is who's :good:

:good: Dave...

at the risk of boring you guys....

spent quite a long time with Tim this morning going through gun fit. after a lot of mounting of various guns.... playing with some comb adjusters/recoil pads, etc... it became pretty clear that none of mine particularly fit very well.

also, one of my issues that has been pointed out by 2 different coaches is I keep stopping the gun - 2 main reasons/factors: 1. looking at end of gun & 2. 28" barrelled guns are easier to get moving & easier to stop.

his opinion was, to fit me physically, I needed an adjustable comb (I have a longish neck!).... & that I should have a 30" barrelled gun. Also, palm swell on the Gold E was no good for my hands. He reckoned (& I must say I now agree having been in gun shops for the rest of the day!) that a browning would fit me better than a beretta....

also reckoned that the poor fit (& therefore mount) could have something to do with my eye issues.... so we shall see.

fair play to him..... he could have made more money ********* about with my current guns to get them to fit. but said if I got a browning, adjust comb, etc.... that he'd pretty much only have to do to it what he did to yours dave - recoil pad & adjustments on the comb.

I thought ****** it.... no time like the present..... so traded & bought one today! Did ok moneywise.... & at present am keeping the 686E.