Review your year

Peter De La Mare

I always shoot the Essex Masters in the first squad out on the Sunday morning.

I've noticed that this year it clashes with the "ClayzRus Sporting Challenge Cup" which is being held on Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th April at West Midlands Shooting Ground, (probably the best Sporting ground in England).

There's an ad on page 74 of the current Pull! magazine, it's a 200 birder shot over 2 days and the entry fee is a very reasonable £68.

The organiser is none other than Grant Dorrall, who up until recently was the Events Manager for the CPSA, (it was his company Skoda that was up for sale on the website that upset so many).

I hope he gets a good entry, I think the fact that it has to be shot over 2 days and that overnight accommodation will be required for many will put a lot of people off though. :hmm:

Now, getting back to the subject of this thread, I've probably only shot about 5000 thousand cartridges during '08, I shoot competitions most weekends and I've no intention of boring readers by listing out my scores, there's only one win that really sticks in the mind out of the few that I've had and that's my 96 ex 100 at the Essex V Bucks Sporting Challenge at Drayton Parslow, (apologies to MC). :yes:;)???

Cat.

It may have upset so many but at least the CPSA is now the governing body of clay PIGEON shooting.