zabala side by side

viking

sold sold sold

for sale is my zabala sxs 12 bore game gun, its in very good condition, barrels are very clean as i clean it every time i use it, and as its a game gun its not been used that much as i mostly shoot clays, its an ejector, single triger, 28" barrels, multi choke, comes with a full set of chokes, nice and light, stock is in nice condition too, iv only owned this gun for maybe 7 months probably used it 6 or 7 times, it also has i very nice side plate on it to, also its the hardened case, witch makes it stand out from all the rest and the cheaper ones, i do think that every man should have a side by side in his cabinate as they are loverly guns, and although i dont or havent shot much game i do hope to shoot more next year, and iv just been offered my mates beretta sxs silver hawk for £1500 and thats a deal i cant miss out on, in my eyes this gun is worth more, but im gonna sell it for £350, im not open to offers as i think im giving it away at that, any less and i would rather just keep it, face to face or rfd transfer at your cost, and obviously must have a sgc, any questions please ask, i have loans of pictures but there to big to go on hear, iv croped them but there still to big and have nothing on my laptop that will re size them, so please pm me your email address and i will email you them,

managed to get one on

chers, Lee

Edited by viking

thanks for all the interest, iv just got back home and iv got 9 pms about it, so im offering it to the first person who pmd me, they are coming to look at it on tuesday, if they dont want it then i will offer it to the next on down the list, and i will send photos then, next 2 on the list are dan browning gts, then phil brown

cheers, lee

Edited by viking

• 2 years later...

thanks for all the interest, iv just got back home and iv got 9 pms about it, so im offering it to the first person who pmd me, they are coming to look at it on tuesday, if they dont want it then i will offer it to the next on down the list, and i will send photos then, next 2 on the list are dan browning gts, then phil brown

cheers, lee

I have one similar to this for sale but its the 3inch magnum sport model in new condition.

for some reason i cannot register with gun watch even though I have been a pw member for several years