Wild Boar Hunting Croatia

:no: Hi guys

Right I have been putting together Balkan Hunting Tours for some time now, we intend to organise hunting trips for various quarry in Croatia depending on seasons and peoples requirements. I am organising the first trip this coming April the intinary is as follows:

Friday: Fly out from London Stansted to Ljubljana, depart at 14:00, arrive at Ljubljana at 17:05 where we will be collected by mini bus it's an hour and a half drive to the accommodation, dinner will be provided on route at one of my favourite local restaurants. On arrival you'll get a chance to settle into the accommodation.

Saturday: Early start breakfast then out to the hunting ground for two sessions of boar hunting am and pm, lunch will be provided. Once we have finished, back to a local hunting lodge for dinner this will comprise of typical hunters food.

Sunday: Early start breakfast then out to the hunting ground for two sessions of boar hunting am and pm, lunch will be provided. Once we have finished, back to a local hunting lodge for dinner this will comprise of typical hunters food.

Monday: Early start breakfast then out to the hunting ground for some rough shooting, also there will be various Hand guns available for some informal target shooting. Lunch, then back to accommodation to get ready for departure Ljubljana to London Stansted dep. 17:35, arr. 18:50

At the request of the moderators, for costs and further details etc, please pm me Do not post on this topic. All I can say is that this is the first trip of hopefully many. So it's a bit of a trial run, work out logistics, get photo's of some great hunting and get the word out there. That's why this trip has been heavily discounted, in fact I'm Subsidising this trip so there is a real deal to be had here and I will do everything I can to make this a trip to remember. There were 8 places but 5 have already been booked. Similar trips can cost up to 3 times what we are charging! :no:

Edited by straightshooter1