Help needed on Sharp Innova

zebedee71

Hi Guys

I am in need of some help reguarding a part i need for the Sharp Innova. The part in question is a Bumper Plate. Part number 38 on the t w chambers website

http://www.chambersgunmakers.co.uk/Sharp/S...nova%20plan.htm

The reason i need help is Chambers no longer have any stock of this part NOR do they have any engineers drawings of the part in question. The help i need is

1 can someone supply a schematic drawing of the part with dimensions and what material the part is made from?

2 if NOT then would someone be willing to strip their innova and would they be willing to supply me with the dimensions of the said part? and again let me know what it is made of?

This is the ONLY part i need to rebuild this gun the others have already been sourced and are available. Without this part the gun will just sit in a cupboard until the part is either bought or machined.

Thanks in anticipation

Zeb

Edited by zebedee71

I have been forwarded on to Hull Cartridges who were the Importer of the Sharp range in the 80s but they have no stock of the part either.

They in turn forwarded me to John Nibbs Int who hold a limited supply of Innova parts but alas again No part i need. I am to ring them Back on Monday to see if i can get any further forward.

If anyone can help here in any way it would be greatly appreciated

Zeb

Hi Beaker er i mean Coney!!!

I love the muppets 33 and still a muppet fan how sad is that?? And i dont care they ROCK.

Now back to the Subject of Bumper. Yes please if you could have a look at the part in your Innova so i can get a better understanding of what i need and if poss a few pics of different angles??. And if you have a digital vernier and can take some dimensions for me that would be smashing. My brother-in-law has his own machine shop at home with CNC lathe and CNC mill so i should be fine for getting the part manafactured. Is just a ****** i can't BUY the bit but if they are THIS rare i may have a few made no doubt others will need the parts too eh?:lol: If you can get pics measurements etc and you don't mind stripping yours thats Great Thanks. My email is

martin.baird@lineone.net

Oh what area are you in Coney??

Thanks a Lot. Oh By the way what you wanting for the Spare 177 barrel?;)

Martin

(zeb)

Edited by zebedee71