just a few pictures of my Air rifle

LeeinVA

nice guns lee always fancied a go with those heavy calibre careers.rws ae called dianas over here,good quality guns,some of my mates are still hunting with originals and diana originals ??????:yes: dont know much about the beeman but it looks nice :lol:

Dr. Robert Beeman had been a collector for many, many years and has the worlds largest collection of rare and antique airguns.. His guns are a bit pricey but function as smooth as silk.. that .45 would blow your mind.. About as loud as .22 but hits like a .45 APC.. Zero recoil..

Hi Lee, Great looking guns, i bet thumper knocks them over,

out of interest whats the power and range?!!

atb brian

The range is to 150 yards, and thumper generates over 300 foot pounds of power.. I only get 8-10 shots per fill, but worth everone ???

lee have you tried any of the quackenbush air rifles,theyre almost unheard of here

Hey bud.. i wish!! he raffles 100 guns a year.. His biggest is the .457.. Designed to shoot a 500 grain .45-70 round that generates over 600 pounds of energy ??? They sell new for about $ 600.00 but sell 2nd hand for about $ 1,500.00. When i get one i will post pictures.. I love my Air Rifles ???

lee if they only cost $600 new id be straight on the list.compared to uk prices thats a custom gun for middle range pcp money.now how do i go about importing one.wonder if uk legal hmm ???

Yes, should he keep a list :yes: He does not.. If you go to his site he has a status page that he updates, and when it says," I am selling." it is first come, first serve.. ??? Last go round all 50 rifles were sold in 30 minutes..

nice work if you can get it.build some guns ,sell out in1/2 hour and ****** off shooting the breeze for a week or two ???

There is an interesting story to the Quakenbush fame.. First off he is the nicest bloke any one has ever cared to meet.. hes answers questions and always responds.. his great, great Granddaddy sold Windmills to farmes in the later part of teh 19th Century.. If you purchased a wind mill Mr. Quackenbush would throw in a complimentary air rifle? See the connection? Dennis makes guns that are not fancy, but work like the 1911 A1 pistol :yes: Even used and abused she still shoots.. He makes each gun to be user friendly in that should a ring fail? You can go to your local store and replace the thing.. And the guns are easy to take down.. You should get one and slap her on your FAC ???

i think they get twitchy about any air rifle over 80ftlbs :good:

That is the part i do not understand? You can have a .308 and a .243? I am sure a few of you fellas would give up a FAC slot if you could have one of these just foe target shooting.. Other than pumping i can shoot this thing all day for two cents a shot as i pour my own bullets..

i have a gunpower stealth[my workhorse],this is effectively a detuned airforce talon.not too keen to have it turned up as it does everything i want it to do :good:thats it time for the pub

To me it does not matter.. I love all my guns.. I am actually planning on buying the Career 707 in 9mm.. I love flinters too.. More so that any center fire i own..

Hi Lee, your thumper sounds an awesome piece of kit, the requirements on my permissions means i am upping my fac rapid mk-1 to .25 calibre @ 50fpe with bisley mag or H&N Barracuda 30 grain pelletsis good for 70yds+ as a lot of my shoots is open land

with little cover but not suitable for centre fire or rimfire because of roads /public footpaths and lack of suitable backstops for safety, i have been usuing the .25 calibre in a sub 12fpe airgun and i love the knockdown power of this calibre at 25-30 yds range its devasting to rats ,grey sqirrels, feral pigeons.

atb brian

Hi Lee, your thumper sounds an awesome piece of kit, the requirements on my permissions means i am upping my fac rapid mk-1 to .25 calibre @ 50fpe with bisley mag or H&N Barracuda 30 grain pelletsis good for 70yds+ as a lot of my shoots is open land

with little cover but not suitable for centre fire or rimfire because of roads /public footpaths and lack of suitable backstops for safety, i have been usuing the .25 calibre in a sub 12fpe airgun and i love the knockdown power of this calibre at 25-30 yds range its devasting to rats ,grey sqirrels, feral pigeons.

atb brian

Thank you bud :yp: As you can see i too have a liking for the veneable .25.. It is a beast of a calibre.. Check out the Career Infinity :drinks: Better yet check this site out http://www.pyramydair.com/

Happy shooting mate :hmm: