Gutted

monkeyjaimz

We've had our cat for around 2 years, she's one of a kind and always been in great health - love her to bits. But for the last 2 weeks she's been struck by a sudden and serious affliction. A week of vets fees later, turns out she's got 6 seperate health problems all suddenly hitting her at the same time and she refuses to eat anything.

That was enough to be deaing with, but then I went out this morning to feed the ferrets and found one of them (casper) had died in the night :good:

I'm going to try and find a replacement jill locally to keep my remaining worker (summer) company.

Between the cat, ferret and holding down 2 jobs im feeling a bit bummed out to be honest.

We've had our cat for around 2 years, she's one of a kind and always been in great health - love her to bits. But for the last 2 weeks she's been struck by a sudden and serious affliction. A week of vets fees later, turns out she's got 6 seperate health problems all suddenly hitting her at the same time and she refuses to eat anything.

That was enough to be deaing with, but then I went out this morning to feed the ferrets and found one of them (casper) had died in the night :yes:

I'm going to try and find a replacement jill locally to keep my remaining worker (summer) company.

Between the cat, ferret and holding down 2 jobs im feeling a bit bummed out to be honest.

Dude.. Keep the chin up and try to realize that i could be worse :yes: It could be a loved one that was sick.. Tomorrow is another day :good:

It could be a loved one that was sick.

Thanks mate, I realise that. I also realise that most people dont regard cats as legitimate pets. In the absence of any close family network however, she IS a loved one. Im usually very upbeat, but I guess fatigue and worry can wear you down a little. Still gutted about the fert aswell to be honest.