B.T.A.S

chrispti

Hey,

Basicly a rapid s-type.Mr taylor has a terrible habbit of saying his done thing's but really has not and I've fronted him about it.

Fx cyclone he made the regulator?apparently so he say's but now fx won't sell the gun's threw him because of this and guess what?the new fx rifle's have the same regulator and amount of shot's.

You should see him get hammered on bbss.

His argument that airgun's can not do super sonic was proved in front of his face by tony bolas of daystate.

My opinion over rated and one person who get's to much attention by the magazine's and does not deserve it.

hi noluv6, as far as i am concerned you are talking cobblers about ben taylor , i have had several guns off him

and have friends whose guns have been done by him , no problems and the guns are much improved than standard

i have found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable man, and the 2 break ins he suffered was the reason for stopping his gundealing activities ,and on the bbs he is a highly respected and helpful member.

regards brian

hi noluv6, as far as i am concerned you are talking cobblers about ben taylor , i have had several guns off him

and have friends whose guns have been done by him , no problems and the guns are much improved than standard

i have found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable man, and the 2 break ins he suffered was the reason for stopping his gundealing activities ,and on the bbs he is a highly respected and helpful member.

regards brian

I agree. Seems a jolly nice fellow and very well respected. I've never heard too bad of a word against him.

Lewis