Bunny basher

andy33

Got me sgc a few months ago and dashed out to buy one, as the weeks have gone buy managed to get myself some land to shoot aswell, the farmer has a bit of a bunny problem, so i,m looking fro a decent air rifle thats capable of knocking a few down, dont care if its a springer or pcp so anybody got a bit of advice ??. The shotty seems a it of an overkill realy plus after one shot all goes quiet so sights and silencer would be a bonus to, got about £200 quid to spend, so if anybodys got anythingto sell.

cheers

Ive got a hushpower mossberg 410 and would highly recommend them. Its a 3 shot pump which is usefull and gives you the flexibility of rabbits or pigeons. Cost less than a decent PCP air rifle. Volume levels, i find its noiser than an air rifle, but still acceptable and certainly miles quieter than a normal shotgun.

Failing that, any decent air rifle will do the job, PCP or springer. The secret with rabbit shooting is being able to get close enough to hit the thing!

• 2 months later...

HI IVE A HW77 IN 22 GREAT GUN,ITS TUNED BY SANDWELLS,SILENCER FITTED ALSO TELESCOPIC SIGHTS GREAT CONDITION,TAKES RABBITS DOWN 50+YDS NO PROBLEM,IM LOOKING FOR A 410 HUSHPOWER OR 200 POUNDS BEST REGARDS FRANK

Edited by shotgun666