Beretta Silver Pigeon S

A friend is selling his mint Beretta Silver Pigeon S game in 28" multichoke, I know this gun well - it is like new having been very well looked after. He's in Leven, Fife, but RFD transfer could be arranged.

FOR SALE: Beretta Silver Pigeon S, 12G Game Gun, 28inch barrels, Multi-chokes. Bought new late 2007 this gun has had little use, having fired only approximately 500 cartridges, and has been meticulously maintained as can be seen from the photographs. It comes in the original hard case complete with chokes, choke-key, spare butt-pad and Beretta literature. £950

gunactionX.jpg

guncase.jpg

gunforeend.jpg

gunstock.jpg

Interested parties please contact me via PM and i'll forward his number.

hi can you tell me what a RFD TRANSFER is as i live in portsmouth have been granted a sgl waiting for it to come through post, itching to purchase. shame you are so far away, thanks Ray

His firearms dealer sends it to your firearms dealer.

hi can you tell me what a RFD TRANSFER is as i live in portsmouth have been granted a sgl waiting for it to come through post, itching to purchase. shame you are so far away, thanks Ray

As Dazza says above the seller hands the gun over to his nearest shop / registered firearms dealer then they send it to your nearest shop / rfd. It costs about £20 in postage and the same again in admin fees so about £50 or £60 all in on top of the cost of the gun.