Beretta 686L Game

Ok, folks - I'll try this again. I originally advertised this gun a couple of months ago on this forum and despite a great response it's still for sale. :rolleyes:

I have a Beretta 686L 12-bore lightweight o/u for sale for £500. Had a pad fitted to increase the LOP to 15''.

I have owned this gun from new and will be sorry to see it go. I am raising some funds for a 20-bore and there is no more room in the cabinet!

It is in good condition for age although the stock developed a small crack behind the safety catch a few years ago. Note this has been professionally repaired by a gunsmith and is virtually invisible to the untrained eye.

It is choked 1/4 and 1/2 which is standard chokes for a gun of this type and has 28 inch barrels. I have been using this gun right up until this last season and can find no fault with it.

Pictures available on request. Would prefer sale face to face if possible (I'm located in Gloucestershire...)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...