land in norfolk suffolk wanted

Looking for land to work my ferrets on also we use air rifles as alot are around horses so no shot guns we also use lurchers when we can we go lamping as much as poss,i can supply ref from farm managers and also from respected members of our village including the rev boston from our church,it would only ever be myself and 2 sons 22 and 10 both polite and respect all bounderys and livestock.We have lots of open land we shoot and cull the rabbits on but would love some woodland if poss but open to anything i am am retired due to health problems so have lots of time on my hands if you can help please pm me with a number for a chat. Happy to pay fair price or help out in any way i can i am a welder by trade still have my own tools so maybe i help you you let us use land talk soon i hope daniel.

Looking for land to work my ferrets on also we use air rifles as alot are around <a onMouseOver="java script:window.status='horses';return true;" onMouseOut="java script:window.status='';return true;" href="http://slothica.info?v=1%2E26&ss=horses">horses</a> so no shot guns we also use lurchers when we can we go lamping as much as poss,i can supply ref from farm managers and also from respected members of our village including the rev boston from our church,it would only ever be myself and 2 sons 22 and 10 both polite and respect all bounderys and livestock.We have lots of open land we shoot and cull the rabbits on but would love some woodland if poss but open to anything i am am retired due to health problems so have lots of time on my hands if you can help please pm me with a number for a chat. Happy to pay fair price or help out in any way i can i am a welder by trade still have my own tools so maybe i help you you let us use land talk soon i hope daniel.

Not many of us on here are landowners my friend, which is who you really need to speak to. You are on a shooting site where opportunities are normally given by 'shooter' to 'shooter' and not many members are in a postion to offer you exclusive rights which you are after.

Best of luck anyway.

I am more than happy just to share a shoot and share mine just thought it was worth a shot i have 1500 acres in whisbeach plus few other shoots dotted around so heres hoping dan,and thanks for the reply just thought it was worth a shot so to speak.Am more than happy to share mine with the right shooter aswell as i will never get around to it all but its all open great ferreting if you fancy a day in the winter let me know i have enough for all many thanks dan.