come back, old friend.

zippo

Wish BM1 the best from me. I hope he can get over these hurdles and carry on for a long time yet! I miss his rants on here. Unfortunately the mods have to look after the sensitive types on here too, and no doubt the replies he gave to his warnings wouldn't have helped matters all that much either! For most of us he is a great loss to the forum. I'm sure anyone who could take what he said lightly when he'd had a few will miss his words for a long time to come. They certainly made me laugh at times!

Get well soon buddy :)

Ron has called in, with his tesco bag full of Kestral Supers, He can not even look at PW on his PC as it comes up as being denied to even see what we post here. I was getting worried about him collapsing after reading the latest comments re/ his reinstatement, He couldnt stop laughing at some of the comments being made by your goodselves, in particular, young Markio. His words,with his wicked sign off in Rons old style. I must admit I had a snigger myself at what was being said. I have known him for many years, and even I admit he can be a argumentive old devil at times, when he is tanked up, but he would give you the coat off his back if he thought you needed it. I have banned him now off my keyboard as I dont want to follow my mate in being banned.