Ballistic

Iphone users, I downloaded an iphone application called Ballistic (£5.99) [they also do a lite and tactical]. I think it's really good giving fall/gain of shot tables/graphs for a huge number of production ammo for variables you enter. Also includes zeroing targets and range targets for recording shots has a built in weather/humidity/alltidue conditons via GPS and range logs + much more. Can be checked out at:-

http://ballistic.zdziarski.com

Just got another update which come regulary and I see they have included 17 fireball ammo to the data base alnog with loads of other new ones.

Iphone users, I downloaded an iphone application called Ballistic (£5.99) [they also do a lite and tactical]. I think it's really good giving fall/gain of shot tables/graphs for a huge number of production ammo for variables you enter. Also includes zeroing targets and range targets for recording shots has a built in weather/humidity/alltidue conditons via GPS and range logs + much more. Can be checked out at:-

http://ballistic.zdziarski.com

Just got another update which come regulary and I see they have included 17 fireball ammo to the data base alnog with loads of other new ones.

Hi Tungsten,

I've used this for a while, it's great & I have various .223, .243 & 7mm-08 loads saved in there, the click adjustments recently were updated to include 1cm/100m (handy for my Swarovski scopes).

The LOS angle calculator is a great feature....do all the inputs, then double tap LOS, then click outside the box and hold the phone in your palm (screen facing the sky) and line up with the target....after a 2 or 3 seconds it calculates the angle of fire (Line of Sight) and incorporates that into the range chart.

Top stuff :blink:

Cheers

AndyCM

The LOS angle calculator is a great feature.... this one part of the app i can't work out?:blink:? iv'e tried everything. I'm off to the range in an hour to zero my .22 will give it atry as you have indicated below.

SOLVED IN 2 SECONDS THANKS FOR THAT BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS

Edited by tungsten

I've used it for ages. If there's a caliber that you want or type of ammo, do a little research and send him the data and he'll put it in the next update. Jonathan is his name, I think.

I sent him loads of .22lr and .17 data and he added that.

• 1 month later...