Cops and robbers - a fun weekend!

Ozzy Fudd

just thought id tell you about the weekend ive had, its been quite funny (to me anyway) :yes:

on friday night i went out shooting with one of my friends, he arrvied at the house at about 8pm and said we'd better hurry up and leave, there was a band parade in town and half the roads were being closed by the cops. so we gathered up the guns, he borrowed one of my mossys (his own guns were at home and he couldnt get through town to get them) and i had the rifle. thing is neither of them fit the gun slips i have, the mossy's too long so the end of the stock sticks out, and the ruger has a green laser bolted to the scope at the mo so the slip wont close. so we walked out of the house, both of us wearing camo and carrying a gun each, plus my mate had a cartridge belt in his hand, and went to his car. he opened the doors and we were in the process of loading the guns in the back seat when we heard a car driving past right behind us (5ft away), we turned round and were faced with two armoured police landrovers with all the occupants taking a keen interest in us... :yes:???

for some reason i dont understand they kept driving and didnt stop, so we got in the car and drove down the road to head to the fields, when a female cop waved us to stop and walked over to the car. richie wound down his window and she stuck her head in and says where are you going? what are you doing? richie just says "were heading left there out of town" to which she replied "oh thats ok, the road to the right is closed" and waved us on! now i know we have peace time here, but richie and i were giggling like school girls on the way out the road, we not that long ago two men in camo with a car full of guns at a band parade would have got a slightly different reaction from the cops!! ???

so last nite we all headed to the pub for another mates birthday. we drank a lot in the house before heading up, so werent exactly sober when we got there. as soon as we got in i bought a round of drink and put money down on the pool table so i could play next; there was too guys there who looked like gyppos (******) but i wasnt worried - two of them, 6 of us sorta thing :lol:. so i played a couple of games of pool with them and wiped the floor with them, they couldnt play for ****. now im a decent enough player, but i knew the way they were playing they were up to something, so i started stumbling and slurring slightly more than i was, waving the cue a bit when i was about to take a shot, etc. i wont 4 games in a row and was about to play the 5th when they asked me if i wanted to make it more interesting but putting a bet down? so i said no (well slurred it) and said i only play for fun. i took the break and potted two balls, they asked me again if i wanted to put money down and set £100 on the table, so i straightened up and said "look, i know what youre at, im not putting money down, just finish the game and **** off". they looked and saw my mates standing watching, so the guy started playing - i didnt get another shot in that match, he had 7 balls and the black to pot and did it in 8 shots! after that they left the table and went and sat at the far side of the pub :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so thats been my weekend, one night cops, next night robbers, but somehow i got through it all unscathed (bar the hangover) :lol::D