Bsa Hornet

Fisherman Mike

BSA single shot Hornet .22 fitted with Parker Hale Silencer quick release swivels and Sling.

This gun is about 3 years Old and I have had it since new... It has recently been completely overhauled by BSA and fitted with a new regulator seal and various slight modifications which were not fitted to the original Gun.

It has had very little use in that time probably less than 1000 pellets. It is just under the 12ft lb mark and extremeley accurate. It is in my opinion one of the best Hunting air rifles in this calibre.

Why am I selling it ? Simply because I am upgrading to the Multi shot version, which I have already ordered. The dealer has offered me £ 200 P.ex against a new gun but with a straight cash sale I can afford to let it go for £175 which is I think a fair price considering I sold a similar model last year which was not in as good a condition as this for £225.00

I am picking up the new gun on Wednesday next so if there are no takers I will trade it in

Sorry no photos... my digital takes large file size pictures which I cannot resize to upload...

If you are seriously interested you will know what they look like.

Dont let it get away you wont find a better one at this price.

I am prepared to travel Half distance up to and Hour from Stroud in any direction or post at an additional cost of about £10.50.

Cheers,

FM.

Ps comes with filling adaptor. hand book and parts chart plus a few spare o rings etc. supplied with the gun when bought

PPS. Dunganick has kindly offered to resize some images for me so hopefiully these will be posted up on Monday.... Thanks Mate.