Parham Sussex Country Fair or was it

I went to Parham near Pulborough West Sussex, Sussex Country Fair last weekend 21 June. I have been a few times over the years and the show has always been a worthwhile day out for all the family, the show has just about everything connected with country life past and present, or at least it did have in past years, I have to say this year’s show in my view was a total waste of my time and money, I took my two daughters with me, we paid our £11 entry fee each and as we walked down the hill towards the venue all said virtually together where is everything, I counted 11 fast food counters, 4 of which were lined up along side each other, we saw one steam tractor. The rest of the stores were grossly over pricing there wears. In past years walking round the stores took quite some time a couple of hours, well we walked round the whole thing twice in an hour. Very poor show we left vowing never to return within an hour and half.

Yeah, I went on Saturday, it was the smallest show ever, very few stalls, I think lots had pulled out... It was **** and attendance was poor.

The clay shoot was ok but paying 11 quid so you can then pay for a clay shoot is taking the p*** ;)