Benelli Hard Gun Case ????????????

Scimiter

Hello.

Just purchased Benelli 12G Super Nova Pump. Arrived in **** carboard box (I would say, only use--to start a fire). Does any one have a Benelli (makers plastic) case that they wish to sell. Spec. of gun: Barrel length 24ins. Length of stock and magazine 35ins.

Regards.. Willie.

Edited by Scimiter

Hello Willie,

As far as i'm aware the only Benelli hard cases out there are for short (standard) magazined semi's, and even then its with them broken down. When i was buying my FAC M2 it was the fact i got a hard case which made me choose the short-mag version as the fixed long mag version comes in a cardboard box. (Pretty cheeky considering the price :look: ). Fortunately for me though, that meant i could just screw on any Nordic magazine extension tube, had i got the long version i would have had to hacksaw that off first!

Back to the point, other Benelli pump owners maybe able to correct me, but i don't think Benelli make the hard cases for pumps/long semi's. To be honest you're not missing much, the cases are 'John Major' grey in colour and aren't particularly robust. They're certainly not up to airline standards.

Mark

I wasn't sure enough to post before, but I was a Benelli Dealer and it seems to me that it wouldn't fit. I had never tried it, but I agree with Breastman.

I know that Negrini in Italy, makes most of the plastic injection molded cases for Beretta, possibly Benelli, and other high grade gun makers, also makes a hard case that would probably fit if you can find a dealer.

I think their site is www.negrini.brescia.it

Probably too expensive though.

Mark is correct, benelli only provide the "grey" case with their auto models, the Supernova wont fit because its too long.

If your after a solid airline approved case get a Pelican 1700, the Supernova will fit nicely with the barrel removed.

N

Thanks for the fast response lads.

I prefer a short (breakdown) case opposed to the full length versions.

Will have a look at the Pelican 1700 (sounds good), and also see what is available in EBay.

Regards....... Willie.