Webley Stingray

Are these any good?

I fancy something for bunnies/corvids/rats and use about the farmyard etc, seen on with a telescopic sight (not sure of make/quality) for £220. Gun on its own for £169.

So what's the verdict?

Cheers,

Sam

Mine is shooting 11.8ftlb chronoed at BAR and thats after a year of proper field use and thousands of pellets. Never been tuned, is as it came straight out of the box. Accure to good distance and not as heavy as you may think I carry mine for hours without a sling I don't like shooting with one attached, but must admit to have one on is better this aint a lightweight pcp.

ATB Kie

• 4 weeks later...

mine were both secondhand, factory sprung in Birmingham and older than time. They still have their original springs and (notwithstanding the slight(!) flip bend in the .22 which I'm still looking for a new barrel for - and a new stock) are pretty much pellet-on-pellet at upwards of 45 yards. I'll happily shoot hare at 80 yards with my Stingers. The .177 has a full length barrel and makes pretty much anything I throw down it crack on its way out. Even my custom silencer makes absolutely no difference to it. :good:

mine were both secondhand, factory sprung in Birmingham and older than time. They still have their original springs and (notwithstanding the slight(!) flip bend in the .22 which I'm still looking for a new barrel for - and a new stock) are pretty much pellet-on-pellet at upwards of 45 yards. I'll happily shoot hare at 80 yards with my Stingers. The .177 has a full length barrel and makes pretty much anything I throw down it crack on its way out. Even my custom silencer makes absolutely no difference to it. :good:

B)