out with guys off forum

proTOM1

Took barney100 and towercrane1 out todayover disced up rape stubble after putting them in there spots i set up about 180 yards from barney the other side of the field . It was not long till i got my first bird but then it went dead it was very hot and the birds were not moving .

Was called away to shhot rabbits with combine for an hour when i got back and set again things kicked off with birds coming in well for 10 mins then going down out side edge right up till the end of the day .

Still ok day my total was 34 lots of ferals again barney shot his pb of 45 and dave only managed 5 was just out of the shooting tho he said he missed a few .

All in all a good days shooting !

post-12734-1250021900.jpg

post-12734-1250021911.jpg

Im claiming 50 Tom with the 3 that dropped dead out of the sky into my pattern(maybe shot by you) and a few lost in the hedge :lol: You took 3 pics that can't be the best one i look like a munsters extra or maybe i'm just not photogenic :D

:hmm: yes mate the other were worse than that tho it was avery hot day , as for claiming the three others i dropped for you to pick out of your pattern think not mate :look: was a good day . Been and had a look this afternoon and they were back on and lots of them !