Help!

jordan

Hello all i dont meen to sound cheaky but if theres anyone in the gloucstershire area willing to take a young gun out decoying with them please get in touch. Im willing to just sit and watch and carry alll the equipment etc but i really want to learn how to do it properly

Y.I.S

Jordan

I would Jordan , but being new on the farm he is a bit cagey about me bringing someone else who knows in the future when I know them better .In fact they have asked me to help them for a day later in the month with some sheep shearing :lol: . And I have already asked them about returning the favour to Fisherman Mike for when he took me out which they are ok with , but as said in the future if I get the ok from them about other people I would invite you along , though I am still a newcomer to deaking myself and I am finding just getting out there with a few deaks ,hide and a read of "The pigeon shooter" and these forums that I am learning things all the time .

Cheers Barrie :(