fish flex required urgently

jayward

Cephalexin / Amoxicillin

I require some of the above quickly

Without getting into the ins and outs and for the want to know contingency :D

My dog has an issue that requires treatment i would prefer not to have him sedated to visit the vet as last time after he had various hematomas in his ears and the vet draining them time and time again and pushing the needle right tough on more than one occasion he now has a adverse reaction when visiting the vet

(in the end i refused to return unless the buttoned them but an acquaintance said let them heal on there own and ther will never return How right he was !! )

so now i have explained that can anyone help me out

i can make instant paypal payment

or forward you payment but i require them in a hurry or reluctantly i will have to sedate my old boy and i would rather not he don't like it @ all

THANKS KINDLY

Thanks dazza i could get fish flex in 5-7 days But i was looking to get something quicker

i joined the hunting life forum as there is a few suppliers on there its often something farmers have around so i assumned i may get a helping hand i only need 14-21 tabs max but will buy 100 if there avil as this is the volume they come it

It may have to be a vet visit and the associated trauma :good: