hopefully tomorrow they wont be so smart on a new stubble field!

yipyip

going to try out another new stubble field 2morrow just hope i can get them commiting a bit earlier.idont know if i should take the rotary with me or just take the bouncer and deeks im just not convinced the rotary works on the stubble after thursday reaction to it HELP! :blink:

Some days it works and some it doesnt.

Yesterday we only had the Magnet out by itself and the pigeons came in nicely but a few would not come near it still, but once the dead bodies had built up even these came in.

I find it works better on windy days when the pigeons are flying (playing) more were on a still day the pigeons just dont seem to like it.

If you get the Sporting gun magazine there is some good articles to do with the pigeon magnet (where to put it etc)

Am finding best results from simple pattern of half-shell decoys. Bouncer sems to make them hesitate or not even come in. Bouncer seems better on wheat/barley that's been blown over prior to harvest. Timing at the moment better 11am onward until 3-4pm.

All subject to change though - that's part of the joy of it all!

maybe thats where im going wrong then i will take that into consideration next time i thought it was early bird catches the worm like thanks for the info though hows your shooting going?

Hope it works for you mate :lol:

I have tried shooting early many times but only had a couple of hours good shooting then it went dead for the rest of the day so now we dont start until 9:30 ish.

Our shooting is still going good at the moment, we shot 109 on saturday over cultivated peas up against a flight pond B)