cartridges

pete k

hi there every-one just thought i would give you some info on some new(to me) cartridges . theses are MARY ARMS just arrived from france and been testing them on clays and game and have got to admit after shooting pigeons and clays for nearly twenty years that i dont think there is a better cartridge , the two main ones that i have been using are JM 28 JACQUES MARY(BETTER KNOWN AS PURPLE PERIL) these are 28grams and come with a plastic wad with a fibre insert . A believe me these really do hit hard with the clays and game and on saturday they helped me win a clay comp between thirty others , they a £4.25 a box of 25 .

The next are called TIREXTREM 28 LONGUE PORTEE and are 7grams , the lead shot has been specially treated making the shot stay in pattern out past 60+ yards , they were tested against a paper target at i think 40 yards with some other makes and found that the others struck the target with only a few shot but the tirextrem almost all the shot hit in one complete circle which is bloody good and they were dusting clays out at 60 yards going away from me and i have not even shot at a clay in about 15 years , these as far as i know can only be bought from swindon at the mo but from now on i wont buy any other make ,but make your own mind up , and i dont work for either mary arms or the gun shop mentioned :*)

cheers pete