dates available duck shooting

JRS

wednesday 30th of september meet up , shooting untill monday 6th of october , right here is the plan .

a rare chance to go puntgunning on the wash area in lincolnshire subject to weather permiting , there will be a slight cost(£50) for fuel ie, generator ,safety boat, food and beer is extra

THE CONDITIONS ARE

1/ BASC membership (other organisations do not count)

2/ dont apply if you only want to come and watch prefrence will be given to those who can come for all the dates given

3/ if a couple of mates want to come along then one stays at the caravan while one goes punting , it only holds two people

apply by PM with a landline contact number

i am thinking about hanging up my waders after this season and calling it a day so this may be your one and only chance

tell you what lads having been down and seen the set up involved here, this has to be the offer of the century sorry to see you thinking of giving it up John I find that hard to believe when I have seen first hand what the sport means to you.

ATB KW

anyone who wants to have a trip and experience punting can ask about dates for the rest of this season , not all tides fall at weekends and there are many midweek slots available , i will continue this season then like i have said i will hang up my waders .

landline numbers when repling please gentlemen .

regards JRS

hope you don't mind me asking but why basc only ?

most , if not all wildfowling clubs insist on BASC insurance , thier rules not mine

right lads there seems to be some confusion so i will make it clear .

£50 for the duration of the trip , buy your own beer

i am sorry but i cannot commit to making a 300 mile trip for just one day

next insurance .

if you have insurance with another organisation fine, technicaly your not carrying a gun . but if the weather is too rough to go punting

you cannot come as a guest shooting on the club marshes not my rules but i must abide by them

Edited by JRS

i still have no takers on the dates i given and some people are still asking for just the odd day ,

again it is too far to travel , launch two boats and organise everything for just one day , sorry but the trip will have to be for a minimum of three days and if you cannot meet those requirements , then let the offer go past

Hi, i would love to do 3 days puntgunning any weekend after the 4 th oct im a member of Gedney Drove End wildfowlers and have basc insurance through the club&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

returned your call and i dont think it is wise to put home telephone numbers on the forum (it may even be a rule) , send it by personal message

thankyou JRS