Lending Time Frame On Licence

Hatcher

Afternoon all,

As a result of being at university and shooting for the university team, I have found myself in the position of having to organise the storage of shotguns of both myself and other shooters.

This therefore means that shotguns will need to be entered onto my certificate because I will be in possession of them for longer than 72 hours, as I will be storing them in my cabinet.

What I was wondering was... Is there a limited amount of time you can say that you are lending a shotgun to someone for? I am asking because that is what I am going to get it entered in as on my cert. So that they retain ownership of the shotgun, but i will be in possession of it.

If there is a limit for the amount of time you have it written down as loan then i may have to write it down as 'sold' and gain ownership of it.

Let me know what you guys think,

ATB

Hatcher

Not unusual for a big syndicated shoot's keeper to have a lot of the syndicates guns on there tickets so they can be left there between shoots.

If there on both ur tickets will not matter how long either u or the owner have them for.

Dunno if u should be keeping a recipt book or something?? Jist incase 1 went missing and owner tried to claim u had it. Doubt if that would ever happen but just to cover ur behind