Just posted FAC application

Richie092

Cheers Dannyboy. Have you been on to Tony? When did you have your interview?

I saved a day or 2 by picking it up, there was a small pile on reception so I wasn't alone with the idea

Haven't chased anyone up as I knew I was in for a wait is Tony in the office?

Cheque cashed 11th Feb Interview was 11th March. You're probably took a bit longer as had to consider Christmas and new year but that doesn't account for much of the 5-6month wait you have endured!

you say the land is cleared up to .308 which you now have on your ticket. Will be interesting to see if they allow you to take that off the range straight away and into the field?

Yeah I don't think they will so probably wont ask for .308. Gonna ask for .22 and .243 and see where it gets me.

Tony Zarkos is the man to speak to. He will give you an honest answer and will always take your call - a good guy but obviously under a lot of pressure.

Ok, I have found the Kent variation form and you are right. It does say that the license has to be sent away with the form but the form only asks about change in calibres and ammunition, not use. have I got the right form?

http://www.kent.police.uk/advice/licences_and_permits/firearms_licensing/attachments/Variation_Form_202.pdf

I have done exactly what you are after and in my area (Durham) I just wrote a short letter explaining that I wanted my condition changed, dropped my fac off and 3 days later my fac came back all sorted.