Shooting near Swindon

Just lost my some permission at a stable due to no fault of my own, so was wondering if anyone knows of any where near Swindon. Fully insured and air rifles, I've got my own transport and I feel I should mention I'm disabled as that's the reason I lost my permission

Cheers in advance

Frazer

That's an awful reason to lose your shooting permission but I'm guessing the farmer has little choice if he takes into account the pile of grief that could come his way from a blame claim lawyer for knowingly letting a disabled person roam his land alone - regardless of the firearm aspect.

Best of luck with the search for more land and this is the sort of circumstance that I imagine will soon get someone local to allow you to accompany them on their permission.

hopefully you have more luck than i did, i visited just about every farm and small holding in the area and came up empty, it

always the same answer - 'we have all the shooting covered',

and them you drive around and see rabbits and pigeons merrily chomping away at the crops completely un-hindered..............in the 3 years i lived there i never saw even one person shooting !!

i gave up searching in the end and still go back to my old perms in oxfordshire

fingers crossed for you mate :good: