PW Annual Bisley Meeting

dunganick

Bisley 2007

This is the list of all those who'm have contacted me regarding the Bisley meeting on the 4th and 5th of August. This is a weekend which i organised last year, it is held at the national shooting centre (Bisley) which is in Surrey (GU24 0PB),

This year the weekend will consist of Rifle shooting on Saturday all day, at 100 and 200 yards. We will then stay overnight camping on site, this event is organised to be on the Harley Davidson weekend, which as you can imagine makes for an interesting evening. the next morning we will then be shooting clays at the National Clay shooting centre. This is a 100 bird shoot and will be from 10:00 untill 13:00, it is a good setup at bisley and makes for some interesting competition. The Long range Rifle shooting (300/600) will then start at 13:00 untill days end.

If you are interested in attending send me a PM with:

- Which events you are interested in

- Your Real name

- A Mobile number you can be contacted on (if your name is down and you have not provided this then please PM me this)

I will start accepting Payments (in full upfront) as soon as the Pricing of the rifles have been confirmed, as soon as i am i will PM all those on the list the details they need.

Rifles on Saturday:

Axe

Dunganick

Drovers

Deadeye-ive

Dougy

Flashs' Dad

Flash

Henry D

JJaxeman

Martin Cavie

Margate Shooter

Rarms

SPARKIE

Snotty

Stuart P

Sussex Lad

wickedandlazee

youngairgunner

Clays on Sunday Morning: £40

Dunganick

Drovers

Flash

Flashs' Dad

Martin cavie

Margate Shooter

Stuart P

Sussex Lad

wickedandlazee

youngairgunner

Rifles on Sunday Afternoon:

Axe

Dunganick

Deadeye-ive

Drovers

Dougy

Flash

Flashs' Dad

Henry D

JJaxeman

Martin Cavie

Margate Shooter

Rarms

Snotty

Stuart P

Sussex Lad

youngairgunner

Pictures from Bisley 2006

post-1755-1171372828.jpg.post-1755-1171372811.jpg.post-1755-1171372817.jpg

____

post-1755-1171372834.jpg_____post-1755-1171372839.jpg

____

post-1755-1171372846.jpg_____post-1755-1171372851.jpg

____

• 4 months later...

directions to the range and camp site at bisley (gu24 0pb)

please note the range cannot actually be seen on this map, you need to drive down the road next to the arrow and follow your nose, you will go past the 300 and 600 yard range we will be using sunday and follow the road around and should come out with a car park right infront of you, this is short siberia (100 yards) where I will be, if there is no parking here there is another car park down a short track on 200 yards if you turned right as you entered the 100yard car park.

if you are meeting us inthe evening or friday then camping will be as arrowed. its pretty easy to find, if not then you will have to ask as i never get signal at Bisley.

mapim7.jpg

directions to bisley its self for those non gps of you out there:

http://www.nsc-bisley.co.uk/common/files/directions.pdf

I found this aerial view knocking about on my PC, it may help some people as it can be a bit of mare to find your way round first time.

Short Siberia carpark is the green dot top right.

Camping is the pink dot on the left.

(the orange blob in the middle is the pile of clays from trap shooting ground :good: )

Bisley.jpg

I have tidied this thread up so it just contains information, can you please reply in the other threads :good:

• 2 weeks later...

The timings of the weekend are as follows:

Saturday:

Short siberia and long siberia (100 + 200yrds)

from 8.30 untill end of shooting.

Saturday evening, we do all need to have permits for camping, these can be purchased at the range office at £6.50 for a tent. (i will not be in charge of these, if you choose to not buy one its up to you, all i will say is it was fine last year without)

Sunday:

Rifle shooting can start from 8.30 on 300 yards (century) i dont know which lane at the moment, you will probably smell us though.

Clay shooters need to be sobar and at the Long siberia clay shooting ground by 9.50 (not the clock tower, you will need to leave the camp to get to this and use the old long sibera rifle entrance, i will be driving there so anyone who dosent know the way can follow.

PM the rifle ranges will be 300 and 600 yards (century) and we have these ranges untill the end of shooting.

Please bare in mind the following:

If you intend to shoot rifles you WILL be required to do your fair share of patching and scoring, i will leave instructions for anyone marking a competition target.

There are rules when shooting at ranges such as bisley, bolt open of removed when your not shooting is probably the most important one.

There are enough experianced shooters that i am confident we dont need a nominated RCO and can rely on common sense.

However if you have any questions about anything just ask.

so to break it down for those of simple mind (LB)

Saturday:

8.30 - 5.30 Rifle shooting (meeting place - short siberia)

Sunday:

8.30 - 5.30 Rifle shooting (meeting place - century)

9.50 - 1.00 Clay shooting (meeting place - Long siberia clay ground)