BSA Lightning XL .22

Markio

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

BSA Lightning XL .22 for sale. Comes with:

- AGS Scope. 3-9x40 mil-dot.

- Gunlugga Padded slip. Fits the gun spot on. The slip has only left the house twice.

- Bi-Pod. Clip on barrel type.

- AA Diablo Field pellets, qty 100/200 (bit of a guess to be honest!). These seem to go through the gun well.

- Webley Accupell pellets, qty 300/400 (another guess!). These are quite random through the gun but they might as well go with the rest of the gear.

Pics below.

The gun is in overall good condition and is putting out around 10.4 ft/lb with the AA field pellets....BUT there are two cracks in the stock either side of the trigger guard. This has been repaired by Radcliffe's of Colchester. It runs up to the chequering and no further. I would say the flash shows it up worse than in the cold light of day. The finish is near as dammit flush.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I would much prefer a face to face deal given the stock issue so any potential buyers can check the gun out prior to parting with cash. I might even be able to arrange a test.

Reason for sale? I'm just not that into air rifles, I gave it a go but it's not my cup of tea. I am looking to upgrade to at least a 4/5 gun shotgun cabinet so if anyone has something suitable and wants to part-ex then try me.

IMGP0470.jpg

IMGP0472.jpg

IMGP0476.jpg

IMGP0477.jpg

IMGP0483.jpg

Edited by Markio

Hi Mark nice to meat you too i have just put her back together after a complete strip clean and lube a mate came round with his crony and she is now putting out 11.68ftlb with the same pellets the 10.4 ftlb was correct and she was dry as a bone all spring twang has gone (i polished th spring) sweet little gun

hope you find what you are after

a pleasure to do business with you

all the best Andy :unsure: