qucik lamp again last night foxing.

jamie g

went out for a quick lamp last nightand seen a good amount of foxes but some wouldnt stay still for that split second need to get a shot off.

anyhow one came to call with my hand. and i shot it at 60 yards with 22/250 using winchester silvertip 50 grain. front of chest shot and donw it went no problem

it was a big vixen and had a fair amount of weight on her when i picked her up.

drove round the top part of farm and a fox was coming again to call but i couldnt take a shot as it was behind a fence and couldnt see it clear

into the next field to see if he would pop up there and he did. again wouldnt stay still just long enough to get shot off. he ran to a fox den what is at the bottom of big oak in corner of field. and see a second one join him from the wood :wallbash: they went to ground. i sat up and called as they where this years by the look of things.

abit green behind the ears but not that stupid to come back out. all of a sudden my mate said look in front of us. 30 yards a fox was sat there. he had come out the wood to but the angle of the 4x4 i couldnt get a shot at him. he went to ground to

never mind there is allways next time

007.jpg

Edited by jamie g