Coniston Country fair.

rushy lad

Working terriers mainly, But also do a lot of sea-fishing, Both beach and Boat. A hell of a lot of ratting in the colder months and ferreting when people ask for a rabbit or two! :thumbs:

Good. If you're wondering about the name it's in relation to National Organisation of Beaters and Pickers Up. www.nobs.org.uk, i know what you Barrovians think of us Millomites :(

I fished Silecroft yesterday because our boat trip was cancelled. Fishing was ****!

90 mile round trip and blank to 7 rods. Wind was from the east, so perhaps thats the answer.

webber

Yeah the wind was in your back, I was shooting about 1 mile from you webber yesterday!!!!

Silecroft has died off over the past few weeks apparently with not many fish being caught

I fished Silecroft yesterday because our boat trip was cancelled.  Fishing was ****!

90 mile round trip and blank to 7 rods.  Wind was from the east, so perhaps thats the answer.

webber

Yeah the wind was in your back, I was shooting about 1 mile from you webber yesterday!!!!

Silecroft has died off over the past few weeks apparently with not many fish being caught

5th, 6th and 7th August 2005

I will be there, not shooting though

I had never fished Silecroft before, but had heard good reports. I had never seen so many fishing rods, litterally as far as you could see in both directions. We discovered that there was a match on, we felt so sorry for those lads. We just wanted to use up our insurance bait for the abandoned boat trip. Its a pity that the road is not better.

webber

Nobs

Ive never shot at Lowther before, asOI am not a competitive shooter, but I do fancy having a go at some of those stands. I think that it is Penrith cun club who organise the shoot. Who ever it is the stands seem brilliant.

webber

I had never fished Silecroft before, but had heard good reports. I had never seen so many fishing rods, litterally as far as you could see in both directions. We discovered that there was a match on, we felt so sorry for those lads. We just wanted to use up our insurance bait for the abandoned boat trip. Its a pity that the road is not better.

webber

Aye it's a terrible road mate, big local campaign t get a bridge across the estuary.

Was it the Johnny Roskell cup? I think it could have been