INSURANCE

IanClark

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the old clunky website, Cloud - it's under reconstruction.

Full membership of SACS costs £30 per year - as a PW member you will get a discout to £22 for your first year - just give us a ring on 01698 885206 and you can do the whole thing over the phone in a couple of minutes :good:

ty ian but as said above we need to see a copy of the policy to know what we get for our money plus i had never heard of SACS until i joind this forum not seen any adds in the gunmags in gunshops and with the site not even finished made me wounder a little i think ill spend a little extra sry and go with BASC i dont wanna be going to a farmer saying i also have insurance with these then the farmer saying oh never heard of them nothing against SACS and it is nice and cheap

i think ill spend a little extra sry and go with BASC i dont wanna be going to a farmer saying i also have insurance with these then the farmer saying oh never heard of them

I have a number of people who shoot on my land and it is only BASC members who get on. Farmers have enough to worry about without having to know every Tom, **** and Harry when it comes to liability and besides, we trust BASC. As do all my neighbouring non-shooting farmers.