got to try a rifle was shocked

cloud9

I went lamping for an hour last night with my brother on 1 of our shoots we have alot of the land up there but there are parts we dont have but last night we met a guy shooting rabbits with a rifle we have spoke to him b4 anyway we got chating for a while and he let us on his land and we got to have a shot with his rifle i was shocked how little it kicked and it wasnt as loud as i thought it would be he did tell us what cal it was but i forgot lol 173 or something like that bullets where only small.

((any1 know what cal this is plz if i go for my fac that is the gun for me))

we swopped numbers so when we are on we can go on each others land as we only shoot with air rifles at the minute and there are fox's and the odd dear on our shoot he has also offered to take us out with him 1 night foxing i cant wait lol

i just thought this was a nice thing for some1 to do after meeting some1 twice :unsure: :D:yes:

I went lamping for an hour last night with my brother on 1 of our shoots we have alot of the land up there but there are parts we dont have but last night we met a guy shooting rabbits with a rifle we have spoke to him b4 anyway we got chating for a while and he let us on his land and we got to have a shot with his rifle i was shocked how little it kicked and it wasnt as loud as i thought it would be he did tell us what cal it was but i forgot lol 173 or something like that bullets where only small.

((any1 know what cal this is plz if i go for my fac that is the gun for me))

we swopped numbers so when we are on we can go on each others land as we only shoot with air rifles at the minute and there are fox's and the odd dear on our shoot he has also offered to take us out with him 1 night foxing i cant wait lol

i just thought this was a nice thing for some1 to do after meeting some1 twice :unsure: :D:yes:

Yeh sounds like a .17hmr or .17hm2

Wouldn't go around shooting little old ladies, though... :lol:

as you all know i got to have a shot of a 17hmr the other day well last week and we swopped numbers today phil rang to see if i would like to have a look around 1 of his shoots for some bunnys which was great and very welcomed invite the best part was getting my first shot with a 22 rimfire and got a bunny with a headshot first shot i was so chuffed lol the next bunny was a lot closer and i missed :-( as i didnt aim low enough but again very shocked with how quite and lack of recoil it had i know phil is on this forum i forgot his user name but just wanted to say thankyou again had a great time got tought an easyer way to gut my rabbits :lol: :unsure: :unsure: sunday i have been offered to go to a club to have a go at clay shootin which again is something new for me to learn which is great