new to shooting

hello, i am 13 and...

I am new to shooting and have just got a webley xocet .22 . i have been using targets at the moment and im getting pretty good at it. I need to shoot more than targets though so if anyone could take me out or have a small peice of permission that i could use on the weekends I would be very very grateful. I would only go on the permission if you say so or if you was there. i have tryed knocking on doors but all i have had is no because i am to young. i live in lancashire (preston) but can travle within 25miles. thankyou

Atb yf09

hello, i am 13 and...

I am new to shooting and have just got a webley xocet .22 . i have been using targets at the moment and im getting pretty good at it. I need to shoot more than targets though so if anyone could take me out or have a small peice of permission that i could use on the weekends I would be very very grateful. I would only go on the permission if you say so or if you was there. i have tryed knocking on doors but all i have had is no because i am to young. i live in lancashire (preston) but can travle within 25miles. thankyou

Atb yf09

YF09 , i thought that you may have made a reply by now but you have probably had more offers .