Bipods

deputy dog

Thank you all for your replies, very gratefull indeed. I got some good ideas in my head now. And a special thanks to the fella who can shoot 10p coins constantly at 450 yrds or mtrs. I pist myself laughing at that one. And i agree with a few who replied to that statement. Either your a one of a kind marksman or a top class pork pie teller, who smokes way to much ****. Got to give it to you, it was a beauty :hmm::good::lol:

Thanks all

Gareth

Ok, heres my thoughts on this one.

Are you in the military?

Are you out shooting every day?

Are you normaly a careful bloke?

The reason i ask is this. If you are not banging it about and trying to break it, why pay over the odds?

Go on fleabay and pay £25.00 for one from China. I bought a 'cheap' one, and couldt break it if i tried. Some on here will tell you only buy the best, but in this case its not needed. The ones such as Harris might have neater welding and better paint, but dont loose sleep over a chearper one. :hmm:

Got one cheapo from china from e-bay and it is carp.You are right in saying i couldnt break it but i have a harris aswell and the two dont compare in stability,useability or any other ility.

Those "military" ones look suspiciously like the cheap chinese ones :good:

Quote: 450 Meters = 492.12598425196853 Yards

I didn't know I was that bloody good, so I thought I had better check it. Yes, I am that good, but it was another typo (or erratum as we Grammar School boys put it) . For 450 yards read 45 yards. Sorry about that.

BUT, I can put a .22 pellet down a Coca Cola drinking straw at 75 yards.

Quote: 450 Meters = 492.12598425196853 Yards

I didn't know I was that bloody good, so I thought I had better check it. Yes, I am that good, but it was another typo (or erratum as we Grammar School boys put it) . For 450 yards read 45 yards. Sorry about that.

BUT, I can put a .22 pellet down a Coca Cola drinking straw at 75 yards.

i think you need to get back to your grammar school pal cocker.

i think you need to get back to your grammar school pal cocker.

Yes, those were heady days full of Latin Grammar, declining irregular French verbs, calculus, trigonometry and football on ice-bound pitches and cold showers. That's what makes the British British.

LOL Bill