Doin my head in!!!

Hey all,

Me and my other half have taken up Airgunning (originally to shift the pigeons from round our B&:good:

only problem, we have nothin left to shoot!!! So.... Grovel Grovel,

We are both BASC insurred, very mature and reliable. As we have a guest house of course the kind soul will get some freebies in southend :huh:

or if a couple of weeks away isnt your thing im sure we can come to an agreement :yes:

We are in southend and are happy to travel to any essex / kent for a regular opportunity.

Cheers Y'all

Carl

Hey all,

Me and my other half have taken up Airgunning (originally to shift the pigeons from round our B&:wub:

only problem, we have nothin left to shoot!!! So.... Grovel Grovel,

We are both BASC insurred, very mature and reliable. As we have a guest house of course the kind soul will get some freebies in southend :oops:

or if a couple of weeks away isnt your thing im sure we can come to an agreement :good:

We are in southend and are happy to travel to any essex / kent for a regular opportunity.

Cheers Y'all

Carl

you sure its only airgunning your after Carl? :huh:???:D

Another idea would be to stick your details on some of the fishing sites as well mate, as folk travel down that way to fish, but might have some shooting to offer in excahnge. The chance of a free B&B is not to be sniffed at. :yes:

Another idea would be to stick your details on some of the fisting sites as well mate, as folk travel down that way to fist, but might have some shooting to offer in excahnge. The chance of a free B&B is not to be sniffed at

:yes: Steady on MM :huh:

Edited by magman