20g Hushpower

I have a 20g pedretti hushpower bought new in may this year, only had about a dozen cartrides thought it. The reason im selling it is i have the same gun in .410 but do not need both, i am keeping the .410 as it was a sight on it, the 20g is just as quiet. I have plenty of hushpower cartridges with it (about 450 i think) paid £430 for it only a few months ago with reciepts. i will sell for £350 but would prefer to swap for 12g semi-auto or possibly pump, all offers

s welcome. west sussex area. can upload pics on request. many thanks

How come it's not been sold the last 3 times you've advertised it?

no one wanted it at the time maybe :blush:

I love these guns, have both the 410 and 12 pedretti, if your permission has noise issue's they are the mutts nutts, not a bad price either, I paid £200 for my 410, :blush:

cause im not in a rush to sell it so only accepting the asking price. yeah they are brilliant guns, i bought my .410 off a pigeonwatch member who had welded a red dot sight on it, its really good. its not under warrantee no, igore the bought a few months ago bit of the ad i just copyed and pasted it from last time i advertised it, its not been used since then tho.